Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wish~



Allow me once
oh u please
to take u back,
where we started,
And then ride you here,
So that we both can see,
Who was wrong,
Who was so wrong that we are aparted,
From those around I hear a cry,
And in me it so dry
I want to tell you everything,
But i feel dumb,
I know its painful,
Just i cant feel,
The pain is in your heart,
Is visible through your eyes,
I can see but cant just feel,
As i no longer am alive,
Although i breath, eat and listen,
But i cant speak,
My ideology is changed,
And so is me,
I am so quite and the silence is in me,
No longer i wish to be free,
I hope for death,
As I seek for sleep,
As nothing is left,
For me to see,
But before i leave,
I wish to cry,
Holding you tight,
I wish to die!

-IllusiOn!

P.s(I know this is not a very fine piece of mine while reading i know you will come accross of alot of mistakes for whic i am sorry by my heart!)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    But i cant speak,
    My ideology is changed,
    And so is me,
    I am so quite and the silence is in me,


    so very my feelings now !! thanks for sharing this ,,,
    I Zaydi said...
    *HUGS* for this copmment darling u r warmly welcum!

Post a Comment