Wednesday, February 4, 2009


SLOW POISON!


You are killing me,
slowly and conciously,
as each day i am living,
without you is hard,
but when its with you,
its evn worse,
when you are apart from me,
I am unable to feel,
anything but you,
and when you are with me,
it's again you i am surrounded with,
i dont like life this way,
you knw!
When you are present with me around me,
losing you or getting apart fears me!
And this just tears me,
reading me through these lines,
getting happy and you're enjoying,
Smilin beautifuly,
or you may be laughing,
but its me who's facing,
you are important,
evn wen i dont want so,
i know we'll be apart,
stop this fear of mine,
come and tell me its so fine,
oh! My loved one!
The slow poison of mine!
by me do comment!


-Illusion!


Words Count:137

0 Comments:

Post a Comment